National Centre for Nuclear Research (NCBJ) Radioisotope Centre POLATOM is manufacturer and distributor of the isotopic goods applied in medicine, research and development, industry and environment protection. Activity of the company contributes to development of nuclear medicine, biochemistry, radiochemistry, molecular biology and other fields, which apply radioactive isotopes.
For medicine NCBJ Radioisotope Centre POLATOM offers:
• radiopharmaceuticals for therapy of thyroid and bone diseases;
• kits for technetium labelling used for diagnostics of: kidney, liver, biliary duct, spleen, brain, heart, bones, inflammation and also for examinations in oncology;
• radionuclide generators 99mTc
• accessories necessary in Nuclear Medicine Departments
For research and development, technology and environment protection:
• wide range of radiochemicals;
• sealed radiation sources for gamma radiography and industrial process control;
• standard solutions and sources for electronic measurement devices calibration.
Radioisotope Centre POLATOM has been certified for conformance with the following quality standards:
-Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
-PN-EN ISO 9001:2009 + WSK criteria (Internal Control System)
-Accreditation for Calibration Laboratory meets requirements of PN-EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005.
Services for foreign partners comprise mainly loading and unloading high activity sources and logistic services.
Our experience in production and handling radioactive goods started in the 1950s within Institute of Nuclear Research.