Assistant Researchers (PL form “Asystent”) Novel Radiopharmaceuticals for Medical Applications at National Centre for Nuclear Research (NCBJ), Poland
2 positions exist on the PhD student level in NOMATEN Research Group „Radiopharmaceuticals” (leader dr. hab. Marek Pruszyński) related to conducting studies in the field of development of novel diagnostic and therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals, starting from the reactor and cyclotron production of theranostic radionuclides and their separation from irradiated targets; through radiolabelling of various biomolecules or nanostructures; up to preclinical in vitro and in vivo evaluation demonstrating their diagnostic potential or therapeutic efficacy.
Preferred background: chemistry, radiochemistry, biology, biotechnology, pharmacy or related.
- 7,000 PLN per month (at current exchange rate 1,450 € per month); the details in each case depend on qualifications and experience, and the compensation is composed of the base salary and seniority addition, project bonus)
Read more about contributions in Poland at https://www.ncbj.gov.pl/en/hrcareer/contributions-poland.
- one year initial employment with extension after a positive evaluation.
Work in international network with research institutes and industrial companies
- access to the research potential of NOMATEN’s three partners between NCBJ (Poland), CEA (France) and VTT (Finland)
- some of the positions are for joint collaborative research with NOMATEN partners CEA (France) and VTT (Finland) and thus include extensive visits to the collaborating institution
- travel funds for participation in conferences and collaboration, attractive working conditions, atmosphere of teamwork, family- friendly environment with flexible working hours, support of an experienced local team in legal, financial and organisational issues as well as logistic support and advice related to working in Poland – enabling smooth relocation and equal opportunities
Instructions to applicants:
The application must include the following documents in English:
- cover letter that explains the motivating factors for considering the position (max. 1 pp)
- CV with complete publication list
- brief description of important scientific achievements and scientific outlook
- a list of 2 reference persons including their positions and contact details (e-mail address)
- MSc diploma copy/scan
The recruitment is open to candidates who, at the time of submitting their applications, do not have a diploma confirming MSc, but who have a fixed date for obtaining this title before the planned date of employment. In this case, it is necessary to provide documents prove that
As an attachment to your application please sign and enclose the following declaration: I agree to the processing of my personal data included in this application for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment.
Information clause on personal data processing:
- The controllers of the personal data processed during the recruitment process are: a) National Center for Nuclear Research, ul. Andrzeja Sołtana 7, 05-400 Otwock and b) Foundation for Polish Science, ul. I. Krasickiego 20/22, 02-611 Warszawa.
- The data protection officer can be contacted by using the following address: a) Personal Data Protection Officer, National Centre for Nuclear Research, Sołtana 7, 05-400 Otwock, Poland; b) firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Providing data contained in recruitment documents is a condition for applying for a job at NCBJ.
- Processing of the personal data for the purpose of filling the position listed in this announcement and to conduct subsequent recruitment is done on the basis of expressed consents. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Your personal data will not be made available to other data recipients.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country or to an international organization.
- No automated individual decision-making and profiling as referred in Article 22 (1) and (4) GDPR is done during recruitment conducted by NCBJ. This means that no decisions regarding job candidates are made automatically and that no job candidate profiles are made.
- In the case you have been unsuccessful in applying for the position listed in this announcement and you haven’t given consent to store the collected personal data in the NCBJ recruitment database, your data will be erased no later than 12 years from the completion of recruitment process, but no longer than the date of the end of the durability period of the project, which will find its basis in the provisions governing project financing.
- You have the right to access your personal data, request its rectification or erasure. Filing a request to erase data is tantamount to withdrawal from the recruitment process. You have also the right to request restriction of processing in cases specified in Article 18 GDPR.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (President of the Office for Personal Data Protection) about unlawful processing of your personal data. The right to file a complaint only concerns the lawfulness of the processing of personal data, not the recruitment process.
Applications should be sent before September 24th, 2022 to: