POLATOM Radioisotope Center
National Center for Nuclear Research
05-400 Otwock, ul. A. Sołtana 7
is looking for
at the Radioactivity Standards Laboratory
- production of standard solutions and radioactive sources,
- preparation of samples for measuring radionuclide activity,
- measurements of radionuclide activity and processing of measurement data,
- supervision over measuring equipment,
- development and improvement of technical instructions for the laboratory management system,
- participation in research and development in the field of radionuclide metrology,
- participation in validation of analytical methods.
- at least secondary education, with a chemical profile,
- knowledge of issues in the area of radiochemistry,
- practice in laboratory work is welcomed, including experience in validation of analytical methods,
- good command of the English language, enabling the use of foreign specialist publications,
- good knowledge of Microsoft Office,
- analytical thinking,
- good organization of work and the ability to work under time pressure,
- independence in making decisions and solving problems.
- employment contract preceded by a trial period;
- friendly working atmosphere;
- possibility of professional development and raising qualifications;
- workplace approx. 30 km from the centre of Warsaw (Otwock-Świerk)
- transport from Warsaw, Otwock, Karczew, Garwolin.
Candidates are invited to submit a CV along with a clause of consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes necessary for the recruitment process.
We kindly inform that we will be contacting only selected candidates.
Employee Affairs Department
ph.: 22 273 17 73; 22 273 17 70
In the last point of the application, please include the following statements:
I consent to the processing of my personal data contained in my job offer for the purposes of the recruitment process.
I consent / I do not consent to the placement of my personal data in the NCBJ OR POLATOM recruitment database and for its storage for a period of 12 months for the purpose of future recruitment.
We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates and the right to notify only the selected candidate about the decision made to fill the position.
The submitted documents will not be returned.
The administrator of the candidate’s personal data is the National Center for Nuclear Research, OR POLATOM ul. Andrzeja Sołtana 7, 05-400 Otwock.
The data obtained will be processed only for the purpose of recruiting for the job position mentioned in this announcement on the basis of the above-mentioned consent to data processing, which is voluntary, and its absence is tantamount to the inability to take into account the candidacy in the recruitment process.
In addition, consent to include the candidate’s data in the NCBJ OR POLATOM recruitment database, also referred to above, is voluntary. Its absence does not affect the recruitment process for the job position mentioned in this advertisement.
The candidates have the right to access their data and correct them.
If you are not employed for the position mentioned in this announcement and you do not agree to include the data in the NCBJ OR POLATOM recruitment database, your data will be deleted no later than 3 months from the end of recruitment for the above position.