National Center for Nuclear Research POLATOM Radioisotope Center is a Polish producer and distributor of isotope preparations used in medicine, science, industry and environmental protection. POLATOM Radioisotope Center offers:
Products for nuclear medicine
For diagnostic and therapeutic needs:
- ready-made radiopharmaceuticals, used in cancer therapy and in the treatment of benign thyroid diseases;
- technetium scintigraphy kits used in oncological diagnostics, intended for imaging of: kidneys, liver, bile ducts, spleen, heart, bones;
- labeling precursors;
- radionuclide generators 99mTc;
- accessories necessary in Departments of Nuclear Medicine.
Products for science and industry
For the purposes of science, technology and environmental protection, we offer:
The quality of products and services is a key parameter for the evaluation of the POLATOM’s work. In order to meet the requirements of our clients, POLATOM has implemented a number of quality standards confirmed by certificates of independent auditors.
- radiopharmaceuticals, in vivo and in vitro diagnostic kits, radioactive preparations, biochemical and chemical reagents, biological materials, sealed radiation sources;
- measuring and shielding equipment, equipment for nuclear medicine plants, including control and measurement sources for SPECT and PET cameras.
POLATOM provides services in the field of installation, repair and inspection of selected radioisotope devices and conducts the calibration of radioactive activity meters.