RC POLATOM offers the following services:
Freight forwarding services: import and export organization of air and road transport of radioactive materials, licensed road transport of radioactive and fissile materials in any form (hazardous materials in class 7 in accordance with the European ADR Convention) in Poland.
Road transport of other hazardous materials (excluding class 1), as well as road transport outside the territory of the Republic of Poland requires prior agreement.
2. Service of isotope equipment, including:
Loading / unloading of sealed radiation sources,
Inspections and repairs of the devices containing radioactive sources and other industrial and medical devices intended for use with radioactive nuclides.
3. Measurement and research concerning:
control tests of isotopic medicinal products, scintigraphy kits for labelling
with 99mTc and radiochemical preparations,
HPLC purification of preparations and development of analytical methods.
4. Service and measurement of radioisotope control and measurement equipment:
The LRS has implemented and maintained quality management system compliant with the international standard ISO / IEC 17025. Confirmation of technical competence as a calibration laboratory’s accreditation certificate awarded by the Polish Centre for Accreditation in December 2008.
Laboratory of Radioactivity Standards as accredited calibration laboratory (accreditation no. AP 120) offers following services:
- Calibration of dose calibrators with ionization chambers,
- Measurement of radioactive solutions with primary and secondary methods,
- Measurement of radioactive point sources,
- Measurement of radioactive control sources for use with dose calibrators,
- Measurement of radioactive area sources,
- Measurement of radioactive multigamma solutions and sources.
Outside accreditation scope LRS offers following services:
- Analysis of radionuclidic composition and determination of radionuclides activity in different materials.
5. Activation services
irradiation of target materials in Maria reactor.
6. Research services:
- radiochemistry (non-standard radiolabelling of
peptides, proteins, antibodies, nanoparticles),
- preparation of radiopharmaceuticals under aseptic
- pharmacy (development of active substance production
methods, development of quality control methods, chemical analysis, cell line
- production of sealed radioactive sources,
encapsulation and classification studies of sealed radioactive sources,
- in vivo studies of radioactive preparations in mouse
and rat animal models (optical imaging: fluorescence, bioluminescence,
Cherenkov radiation; investigation of biodistribution and PK, MTD
- 22 718 0815
- 22 779 7381