With passion and commitment, we provide innovative solutions in the field of nuclear medicine that serve to protect health, which is the highest value for us.
We are a company that best responds to the needs of domestic and foreign customers in the nuclear medicine industry. We combine many years of experience with modern technologies in order to maintain a significant position in the production of isotopes for medicine, science and industry.
We are aware of the responsibility of the National Center for Nuclear Research – POLATOM Radioisotope Center, as a producer of radioisotope preparations used in medicine and in other branches of the economy. For this reason, in our daily work, we follow the principles of the Compliance System, the purpose of which is to prevent, detect and monitor irregularities to minimize the risks associated with OR POLATOM’s activities. We implement these rules, among others, by:
- absolute compliance with applicable law;
- compliance with the procedures of quality systems and other internal regulations in force at OR POLATOM;
- proceeding in accordance with the norms and standards set out in the Code of Ethics of the POLATOM Radioisotope Center;
- counteracting unacceptable practices in the workplace, in particular in the areas of occupational health and safety, personnel policy, discrimination and unequal treatment, mobbing, unfair competition and information protection;
- proactive participation in shaping a friendly work environment, development of innovation and research and development works as well as professional integrity and building a professional approach to clients and partners.